The Business Development Representative is responsible to generate new sales within the assigned geographic territory
About the Role
- Actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking
- Identify client leads and set up meetings to learn how can we help them with our services and conduct presentations.
- Regular addition of leads and monthly qualification of those leads to accounts.
- Monthly sales forecasting for current month / next month and current / next quarter.
- Participate on behalf of the company in conferences and exhibitions.
- Negotiate with clients, close deals and handle objections.
- Travel to client’s location within the assigned territory when necessary.
- Minimum five years working experience in business development
- Experience selling engineering or technical services in North America (preferred direct experience in Steel Detailing or Structural Engineering companies).
- Strong presentation, business writing and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to either, Construction, Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructure, Oil & gas, and Mining projects.
- Outstanding selling Skills and ability to effectively interact with Senior Managers.
- Experience participating in International exhibitions.
- Ability to foresee the market trends and the potential opportunities for the Business.
- Willing to travel
- Driver’s license and car required
Awesome to have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in engineering or related technical field from a recognized institution.
- Post Graduation in marketing or marketing courses.